Browser link to Open a Location in Maemo Mapper

Be very cool if it did work that way.  I actually initially browsed
that message on my iPhone and the YouTube link opened IN the YouTube
app.  The file was not found (not sure why), but very cool that it's
smart enough to open in the right place.  My guess btw on why it did
not work is that movie is not yet available in H.264.