(bluetooth?) printing

I need to print documents from Nokia N800 using Bluetooth
or USB connection (from my own application or using any
existing tool). Looked maemo.org through but couldn't find
any application that could print. I also checked out the
mailing lists archive but could only find printing in a
wishlist of 2006. Did anything change?
As far as I know, printing in Linux is performed via CUPS.
I found that there is bluez-cups v. 3.7osso11 and
blueztools - could I try writing an application to print
to printers via Bluetooth using this lib? Is there any
example of such an application?
I actually plan to port my .Net Compact Framework
application using Mono. On a Windows Mobile device I used
a library that performed low-level data transmission for
several printer models, e.g. for all HP printer supporting
PCL. Maybe there is some low-level driver for such
printers for Linux too?