Starting maemo remotely

Hello Stefan,

at first, if you using the "start-xephyr" script from the tutorial you have
to change the exec line (...../bin/xephyr:2....). I start the xephyr script
from a terminal window then i preform a login into scratchbox export the
Display (in my case export DISPLAY=:2) and exec af-sb-init.sh start.

br
Mathias