MP3's hiccup

On 6/20/07, James Knott <james.knott at rogers.com> wrote:
> When playing MP3's, I find they are frequently briefly interrupted.  As
> I'm usually not watching the N800 at this time, I have no idea what's
> causing this.  I do not have any other apps running.

No, but I can confirm I've seen the same (when playing through
gstreamer through Canola).

One thing I haven't investigated is the lifeguard resets - perhaps the
DSP or gstreamer or something is being restarted due to bombing out?

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew at bleb.org  |  http://www.bleb.org/