maemo.org gets some power today

Hello,

The move has completed. All the Midgard services are running on the
new hardware. Please hit the server now, so we can see the load and
check how the new box behaves.

If you like bugzilla, then you will be hopefully surprised with the
performance of https://bugs.maemo.org.

Thanks Eero and Pasi for the work today!

Br,
ferenc

ps: some changes happened to the lists as well, but you should not
notice big differences.