My two applications for the N800

Hi

I developed two python applications for the N800

1 - Kerez
It's not easy to launch recurrent commands in osso-xterm.
So, Kerez let You to store these commands and launch it from a graphical
interface.

http://david.hautbois.free.fr/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=kerez

2 - Erminig
A python application to sync GPE Calendar and Google Calendar.
Features :
Two ways sync
recurrent events an exceptions supported
add/modify/delete events

Be careful and test this application with test calendars.

Project homepage :
http://code.google.com/p/erminig/

Packages to install :
http://code.google.com/p/erminig/downloads/list

Howto :
http://code.google.com/p/erminig/wiki/Documentation

It seems to not work with N770.
Mail me, I can send to You a patch. (not validated...)

I'm a newbie with Python, so these applications are not perfect...

Bad and good feedbacks are welcome.

David.