Scratchbox Live CD ?

Hi all,

    I want to setup a Live CD containing my configuration of Scratchbox to show
people how easy and powerful Scratchbox can be.

I found a webpage for the project of a Maemo Live CD
(http://maemo.org/community/wiki/LiveCD). However, the project seems to be
pretty old and unmaintained.

May I know what's the current state of this project ?

Does exist any other project having the goal of a Scratchbox Live CD ?

Many thanks in advance,

          Claudio