Google hates 770/n800 users - Re: Google xhtml & mobile reader problems ?

How difficult will be to use the Nokia770 reader. Or rather how dificult is
to import the reader pages into the nokia770 reader. I know there are some
other readers ported to Nokia which sound similar to liferea. Maybe that has
a feature to import export your G-reader bookmarks.