n770 can't select connection

I installed the following apps, using the "install" button on the web page
on my n770 browser :

* xterm
* vim7
* python2.5
* cgoban (http://maemo.org/downloads/product/cgoban1)

everything was working fine. I rebooted, and then I could not
select connection.

I rushed to uninstall python and cgoban, rebooted, and
I still could not select connection.

Then I sent the email.

When I was having dinner, I tried again. And guess what, then
it worked.

This morning, when I read your email, I checked again. And it
was not working. But after some reboots, it works again. It
is very strange.

Is there a way to see the system logs? It's like if the application
wanted to launch but somehow it dies.