Liferea

Greetings folks,

Maybe Im just using it incorrectly, but I have been using the RSS
feeder but it just doesnt work how I want. Has anyone attempted a port
of liferea for the N800? I like how it gives a headline and the body
of the rss in another pane, its kind like email style but everything
in a big list in the default RSS reader doesnt work for me.

Regards,
Brent.