Possible to use the N800 as WLAN Access Point?

Laurent GUERBY wrote:

> It's hard to find an AP that does bluetooth+GPRS or GPRS,
> do you have a reference?

Well, you could still use bluetooth phone attached to N800 as a default
gateway for other devices on the net even if N800 is not AP.

I don't have reference to AP with bluetooth built in but I guess any
linux based wlan router with usb ports can use bluetooth dongle or phone
attached directly over USB. Asus WL-500gP is nice (266MHz MIPS CPU, 32MB
RAM, 2xUSB 2.0 ports, 2.4 based linux kernel) and relatively cheap piece
of hardware. I'm using it with USB CDMA modem. It can do GPRS with
attached phone too. Could probably work with USB BT dongle with some
hacking.

Frantisek