Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Poor GPS Navicore software

I've been evaulating the Navicore package in the US for about a week
days now and aside from the North heading I think it's quite good.
I've noticed some differences in directions with my TomTom 510 (which
can do North btw... in settings), but think I actually would prefer to
having my tablet since I tend to have the GPS around anyway.  The
windshield mount is awesome and would be great for music and other
media as well.