Skype Update?

The biggest one that comes to mind was the inability to login.  I was
successful a couple of times on my laptop, zero times on PC and N800.
That randomness and inconsistency was puzzling. In the same environments
(I tested 2), why was the laptop the only one that could successfully
log in?  And at that, why was I only successful a couple of times?
Every other time I encountered uninformative system messages that I
could not log in.

I never received answers to my questions so I eventually uninstalled the
apps.  I'd be tempted to try again if I knew my problems had been
reproduced, identified and corrected... But I've never seen an
indication that they ever were.

Randall (Randy) Arnold
Quality Feedback Analyst
Nokia-CMO/Dallas