Skype Update?

Neil,

we used to call that a "developer first half". On the other hand in
marketing's lexicon, the term, "first half", always meant the first day
of the first month of the half.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

****

* *

*would** you like to know where is Darren on his thru-hike?
you can find out at:    www.whereisdarren.com***

* ***