Nokia N800 or N770 and very bad eyesight.

Me too. Whisper it to someone at Nokia who has the ears to hear and the
power to start some marketing briefing study ;)
Maybe GP2x staff is already accounting that for their eventual next game
console, I pointed out to them that this has never been done for portable
devices (to my - and their - knowledge) but it would be sweet for all
those 3D games, and affordable too (3D games on portable consoles are the
perfect fit for this idea, so I've proposed it to GP2X staff, which has
been so kind to interact with me, but maybe also Nintendo and Sony should
consider it for DS and PSP, or their successors).

--
Antonio