Instant on Loading

das manga wrote:
> Is there a way to enable instant on loading,

If you leave the device alone for 30 seconds, then the device goes into
power save mode.  In this mode, you can bring the device back to the
same state you had originally.

The asshats as you so eloquently described them, actually thought about
things quite thoroughly in this regard.  Granted, it would be nice to be
able to press the power button once, and have it go into power save mode
without waiting.

With the device in "Power Save" mode, I have had the device go for
several days without recharge or draining the battery.  It only uses
battery while you are using the device.  (Unless of course you leave
something running in the background.)