Accuracy of the power meter?

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> I'm running off a SD card too and with bluetooth on and wi-fi connected
>> to AP it lasts couple of days.
>
> Lucky you. When I'm connected to my AP at home (The white fonera AP),
> I'll get 1.5 days max, even if I don't use the device and just omweather
> does periodic updates.

How often omweather updates data? Did you try with omweather disabled?
Not sure what is default value now but you may try to change PSM timeout
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/maemo/users/18057#18057
I am now at 100ms and did not notice any disadvantages (Asus wl500gx
with Oleg's firmware http://oleg.wl500g.info/). Also I have both N770
and N800 so one of them sits idle while I am using the other one. Mostly
the idle one is N800. N770 has hardcover so I take it everywhere and
then just continue where I left even when at home.

Frantisek