PhoneLink and GPE

Hello Everyone,
	Can anyone give me a few pointers regarding the Phonelink program
<https://garage.maemo.org/projects/phonelink/>? It looks like exactly
what I want! Does this work with any phone model with bluetooth or must
I get a Nokia? I'm up for a new handset and this will determine which
one. I've narrowed it down to either the Nokia 6315i or the Motorola
MOTOSLVR L7c from the handsets available from my provider. If there's
something else I should consider please let me know, these are the ones
I get for a reduced price.

Regards,
--
Peter Bart <peter at petertheplumber.net>