Left hand scroll bar?

> I have been enjoying my N800 for the the past few days, however there is
> one thing that could stand improvement.  I'm a leftie and find the using
> the stylus on the vertical scroll bar, located on the right side of the
> window, to be awkward.  Is it possible to move the scroll bars to the
> left side?

There are other folks who've requested better left-handed usability, but
there's no simple option to do what you want.  Search bugzilla and
lefty-related bugs and either vote for one that gets you the
functionality you want, or submit a fresh bug for this feature.

There's no simple option you're missing, though.

Thanks,
Mike