claws mail program

Hi Eero,

Thank you for this feedbacks. The wizard is launched only one time and I
don't think that it's a problem if it's not possible to switch to other
window.
I think that Maemo Claws-mail must be modified the least possible from
the original code. This to avoid the current problems on the tablet : A
email client partially rewritten and finally unusable. Nevertheless it
is necessary to adapt to the tablet (switch to fullscreen, new layout
etc.) but only if it's necessary and useful.

Regards,

Jean-Luc Biord