N800 satellite/terrestrial/wimax demos at NAB 2007

Hi Folks,

Just a little annoucement that we will be showing a demo at NAB next week at
our booth using a few N800s as a end-point uPnP streamer and multicast FLUTE
data receivers, for files and multicast data packaged and tagged by our
headend applications and received by our edge routers over simulated
satellite/digital terrestrial (ATSC/DVB-T)/WiMax signal paths.

More info on the show is here - http://www.nabshow.com (our booth is C8148).
If you are there please stop by. I will post pics to the IT flickr group
with an update for anyone who misses it. (sorry, hackers and their
enthusiasm.. you know how it goes) ;-)

Cheers
Kon