Where does development environment run?

Hi,

The scratchbox is cross compilation environment for your PC.
Because of the limited space on the device, it is very hard to put the
development environment there and it would be very slow too. So the
compilation
usually happens on your PC where you can also test it until you see it
it finished
enough for testing on device. Then you simply copy the binary or package
to the device
and run it there. It is not hard.

Best Regards,
Karoliina