Python 2.5 Runtime does not install properly on N800

All,

when I go to the application tab of maemo to install The Python 2.5
Runtime it fails with a message that 4 application packages are missing:
libglade2-0, libsdl-ttf2.0-0,libsdl-ttf2.0-0, and libgdbm3. Why the
second and third app appear with the same exact name is somewhat
puzzling, but suffice it to say that it won't complete the
installation.  What is strange here is that this is one of the
applications that has a green "click here to install" icon suggesting
that that is all that is needed in order to install the app.  Unless I
am doing something wrong here, the installer should be fixed to install
all of the necessary components for this app not just some of them.

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks