usb keyboard?

Neither the 770 or n800 support USB host mode out-of-box. For the 770[1],
you can use a USB hub and power injector to get working USB support for USB
devices. I don't believe this is possible for the n800... at least not yet.

The keyboard Nick is talking about is a bluetooth keyboard. There is very
good support for bluetooth keyboards that support the bluetooth HID spec,
which is most of them.

[1]http://maemo.org/maemowiki/Easy_USB_Host_Hub_setup?highlight=%28usb%29

--Paul