Lecture at my LUG: Presenting the Nokia 770 Internet Tablet

It would be cool to have it on slideshare.net

I like to see the different slides of the open source material. I
haven't present the nokia device, but if I was in the audience I would
like to see a demo video of the device. I guess you can rip one video
out of youtube in case you can't create your own.

The problem with portable devices in large talks is usually the device
is too small to show in your hand.