phone charger for N800 (was: kind of off-topic, but not completely: some questions about the N800)

I have multiple N-Series phones,  a nokia headset, gps and the tablet.
 I have no idea idea which chaeger came with what device and have them
spread around the house, my gear bag and the car.  Everything charges
and works great.

If these were meant for unique devices, you'd think Nokia would have
either labeled them or at least made  the hardware look different
since they are virtually identical.