GPS receiver problem after N800 flash (SOLVED)

Hi,

ext Benjam? Villoslada wrote:
>> Could you run the attached script on the device for /media/mmc1
>> and /media/mmc2 directories?  It lists how many files and of what
>> type (with what filename extention) you have under given directory
>> structure.
>
> mmc1:
>       9 jpg
>      20 ogg
>      29 pdf
>     154 gif
>     242 html
>     388 mp3
>    2012 no-extension-in-file
>    3497 htm
>
> mmc2 (a lot of time counting files, probably due to 775.8 MB Google Maps jpg
> files):
>       5 avi
>       5 no-extension-in-file
>       7 zip
>      10 deb
>  178623 jpg

Could you try which one of the MMCs affects the crawler memory usage
(and performance) more? And if it's the latter one, does removing the
AVI files affect the memory usage?

If the main problem is with the first MMC, then the issue is
probably mp3s, does removing them (or everything else) change
things significantly?

If the memory effect comes from the second MMC and also without
the AVIs, I think the problem could be that crawler reads the
directories recursively.  How deep the Google maps directory
structure is and how many files there are in a given directory?
(maybe you could send privately "ls -lR" output from the Google
maps directory)

	- Eero