Problems refreshing application list

Sorry, but I currently have no internet connection with my N800. I did save
the log and looking at it the following might provide the right clues:
Regarding the error about "Failed to fetch http://..."; all repositories
(nokia as well as repository.maemo.org) give the error "Could not connect to
catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com:80 (1.0.0.0), connection timed out". Hmmm,
does this mean that it has a problem with resolving the IP addresses?
Strange, because the when using the opera browser, I have no problems...

If this does not help, I can always post the log later when I am back home.

Cheers,
hinrich   d8-)