I just want to buy a N800 but Nokia don't let me do!

So, I guess I need to find some nice person in US with PayPal. I could pay
in advance and send my discount code to this person... This person should
buy the n800 and send it to my friend in Norden. And I must trust the person
to!
Hum... too risky ?!