python on v3

  Try: apt-get install python2.5-hildon gpodder

You'll need to do it as root of course.  That should pull down the
python runtime and everything needed for gpodder itself.  I've
included my over-sized /etc/apt/sources.list as well in case you need
part of it for reference.

Larry

#maemo:name Maemo Repo
deb http://repository.maemo.org bora free non-free