Javascript inconsistencies in Opera after firmware upgrade?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this... Some things, like
Prototype scripts for one, aren't working for me anymore. My blog
(http://tim.samoff.com) worked in Opera before the upgrade, but now it
doesn't. Likewise, some webapps that are dependent on JS for drawing
text input boxes correctly are no longer able to.

All of these things used to work -- and still do indiminimo -- but
don't anymore (for me).

Tim