First release of maemo port of Claws Mail

On 3/16/07, Jean-Luc Biord <jl.biord at free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Claws Mail, (formerly known as Sylpheed-Claws), is a GTK+-based e-mail
> client and news client for Linux, forked from Sylpheed in April 2001. It
> was initially the bleeding-edge testbed for new Sylpheed features, but
> evolved enough to now be a completely separate program.

Hi Jean,

Nice port... I found a problem (well not exactly a problem but ...) -
When one replies to an email & taps on the textbox, the keyboard hides
the textbox itself, leaving the user to keep hiding the keyboard after
some time to check if everything is typed correctly or not...

Can this be somehow fixed?

Thanks for the port...

Cheers!
Makuchaku