Porient H9 at CeBIT

Hi,

I'll be visiting Porient's booth at CeBIT this year, since their mystery
device left quite a few open questions and I haven't found too many
facts about it. The screenshots make it look like a Maemo device, but
then again the screenshots look heavily photoshopped.

http://www.hanno.de/blog/2007/03/15/porient-h9-so-is-it-maemo-lets-ask-at-cebit/

If you have suggestions or information & facts, let me know.

Regards,

Hanno