[SOLVED] Re: Working vCard file?

2007/3/15, Tim <tim at samoff.com>:

> Interesting... There are a LOT of differences! (One being that mine is
> v2.1 and yours is v3.0.)
>
> This may be trickier than I thought! ;)
>
> Thanks!
> Tim
>
> ---
> Weblog ~ http://tim.samoff.com
> Baby Blog ~ http://kc.samoff.com
> Photography ~ http://www.flickr.com/photos/timsamoff
> Music ~ http://www.adkoc.com

Tim, wait please! I remembered now that when I imported my contacts I was
using an older Evolution, so maybe the format was different (now I'm using
the latest Evo 2.10); I should still have an old Gnome installation with the
same Evo version I used that time, so if you need it, I can build another
.vcf with that!

Luca Donaggio