STUDENTS: we want your maemo SoC project!

(Last email sent to both lists about this topic, please continue in
maemo-developers)

Decisions we need now:

- Mentor candidates need to apply, now it's the real thing. If you are
interested go ahead. Hum, I don't see where to apply though. As the
submitter of the application I'm a mentor already and I can approve new
mentors coming in.

- There is already a project submitted, we need to decide how the
projects are going to be approved. Ideas welcomed.

- I have a form here saying "Desired Number of Projects". Mmm 5? 3? Of
course depends of the mentors, but like someone said it's a bit of a
chicken and egg thing. Please say how many you think would be right to
ask.

- I have another form asking for the details of the organization to be
paid. As I said before submitting, Nokia or Nokia employees are not
going to get a cent. So please, decide where do you want this money to
be directed (legally).

And please bring your nearest and most clever students around the maemo
project. Live someone said it's a win win.

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org