Creation of a maemo leaflet

Dear maemo power users,

We have some budget to print maemo leaflets primarily to be given in
Nokia stands in mobile/multimedia related events (not necessarily open
source). The idea is to have something self-explanatory the people in
the stand can give away without having to provide much information
themselves.

Until now we had like business cards produced by the maemo team. We
could reprint them or make some improvements internally, but when the
request came I thought it could be an opportunity to open a project in
garage.maemo.org and working something together, if there is an
interest.

I'm posting this proposal here in maemo-users since this mkight be an
opportunity to get involved for those (like me) without remarkable
programming skills.

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org