iGo Stowaway Sierra Bluetooth Keyboard

I've now narrowed my keyboard search down to two keyboards - the Nokia
Bluetooth keyboard which gets excellent reviews and the iGo Stowaway Sierra
Bluetooth Keyboard.  The Sierra has a fifth row for numbers and looks to be
a good keyboard.

I asked iGo (formerly Think Outside) if the keyboard supported the N800.
The reply was that they don't make drivers for the N800 but that several
customers have confirmed a successful connection using the built-in HID
profile in the Bluetooth manager.

So my questions to all users are:

 - Is anyone using the iGo Sierra Bluetooth keyboard?
 - How well does it function with the N800?
 - Do you like it and would you recommend it?

Thanks for your help!
Regards,

Nick Shaw