N800 and network security

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 08:52:31 DAVID BURGER wrote:
> I'd like to connect to my departmental network (Windows  based), but our
> IT folks won't let me for fear of viruses, worms, etc.  Is there
> anything on the web that I can show them that would indicate that the
> N800 is not a security risk?  Or maybe it is???  Thanks!
>

> Dave

Dave,  Your first difficulty is teaching a windows admin how computers work.
Beyond that *evil grin* here is one of the top experts in Linux and Windows
administration in the Bay area an his viewpoints.

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/index.php?page=virus

In general they are more of a danger to you than you are to them.

James

--
  (o_
  //\