N800 and network security

Karl/David,

well this is exactly what I was suggesting that Nokia needs to get out
in front of by  making its own  strong case for the security
"capabilities" of the Nokia  Internet Tablet computers. Even ignoring
the suggestions I and others have made for technical improvements into
the security of the device, Nokia can and should make some space on its
www site for this device family that discusses the subject of device
security.  This is more of a marketing problem that it is a security
problem.

David,

feel free to have someone from you I.T. department contact me and, in
concrete terms, I can make them feel more comfortable about allowing the
N800 on their network.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks