Nokia Tablet Carrying Case

I use a Rotring Data Quattro pen which includes a stylus.  I bought
one a few years ago when I had a Palm.  There are a few different
designs available if you look hard enough.  The original looked quite
functional, the more recent ones have a bit more "style" to them.

It's a bit difficult to find a good picture of it on the web; this is
quite a good example.

http://www.penshop.cz/DetailPage.asp?DPG=4726

You sometimes see cheap imitations for sale elsewhere too (which
aren't so well built but do the job until they break).