Adding custom region settings

I'd like to add a custom region setting. Is this possible? Is there a
config file I can update or create?

My goal is to have 24 hour displayed on my n800 without having to set my
region to Germany, which I have found to be the most acceptable option
that uses 24 hour time.

When I do this, everything (so far) works like I expect. The time
appears properly in the clock app and the RSS reader.

I searched the archives and didn't see anything about doing this.

Thanks,
Tom
--
Tom Karches