A simple way to change power of wifi in 770?

I don't have here some command example, but you should easily find
your way using gconftool man pages.

Anyway, seems like you need to disconnect / reconnect to actually
change the power value

Be also aware that the last time i tried to use gconftool to change
wifi power, i came to the conclusion that you should only put the
gconf parameters to 4 (10mW) or 8 (100mW).
Else you won't be able to reconnect (teh connexion will die
unexpectedly, without clear explanation)

regards,

Lionel