Problems connection to mobile phone

   1. Re: Problems connection to mobile phone after flashing N770
      (James Sparenberg)

On Wednesday 21 February 2007 00:34:23 Magnus Larsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a N770 and a Nokia mobile phone, that used to pair easily and
> connect my N770 to the internet. Yesterday I flashed it with latest
> OS2006 image, and went throught the setup wizards, pairing with phone
> again and choosing mobile operator (mine is listed so I just choose it,
> 3 internet, Sweden). N770 and phone seems to pair nicely, but there is
> no connectin to internet. Anyone got advice on what to check or change?

Hi all:
I have a similar problem pairing my Nokia 770 with a Vodafone 710 mobile phone via bluetooth. When I activate and pair the devices by typing the 4-digit code onto the mobile, I can see the filesystem of the phone from within the 770 built-in file browser. Then I enter a folder ("Pictures") where I am also able to see the files stored with a small image preview. I can select and "Edit/Copy" one or more of those files, HOWEVER, when I browse to another location (MMC1 card, for instance) and try to "Edit/Paste" the files, the operation does not perform and the mobile's file system becomes invisible and no longer accesible. This is so until I reboot the 770 and pair it again with the v710. Thus I cannot transfer files.

I also had some problems with a Qtek s200 PDA that pairs normally with some Bluetooth mobile phones but not with the Nokia 770.

I am using 2006 summer OS edition for the 770 and thinking about flashing the latest image. By the way, I hope there is published a compatibility patch so we all can run the 2007OS edition both in Nokia 800 and Nokia 770.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? How can I solve it?

Regards,

  Entra en mi bit?cora:
  http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com