Problems connection to mobile phone after flashing N770

On Thursday 22 February 2007 23:12:37 James Sparenberg wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 February 2007 00:34:23 Magnus Larsson wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have a N770 and a Nokia mobile phone, that used to pair easily and
> > connect my N770 to the internet. Yesterday I flashed it with latest
> > OS2006 image, and went throught the setup wizards, pairing with phone
> > again and choosing mobile operator (mine is listed so I just choose it,
> > 3 internet, Sweden). N770 and phone seems to pair nicely, but there is
> > no connectin to internet. Anyone got advice on what to check or change?
> >
> > Connection is set to Packet data, access point: data.tre.se, dial-up
> > number *99***# and username and password empty. I tried varying dial up
> > number and setting username and password (in line with what I have been
> > using on my laptop to access 3G internet) but with no success.
> >

> > Grateful for any help - this makes my device useless to me...
>
> Magnus,
>
>    I've found the same thing the last couple of days.  So much so that this
> weekend I'll move back to release 2 of 2006.   I connect with the phone
> (Nokia 6130)  I get an IP number from T-Mobile yet the final step of the
> setup doesn't occur.  as a result I can't use the system.
>
> James

I went further and read the thread in Internet Tablet you started ... however
I cannot post there ... yet....  Mine works fine with the previous version of
2006OS.  It does connect with T-Mobile.  I can surf the net from the phone.
I get an IP address what I don't seem to get is the final step of the 770
telling T-Mobile thanks and acknowledging what it has received.

James

--
  (o_
  //\