N800 Camera Motion Detector w/HTTP server

Kon,

I have two questions for you:

1. re: the following comment at the Internet Tablet talk www page, i.e.

    "....To configure via the web, load Opera and hit the N800 on port 8080"

why is opera necessary? Would it also be possible to connect to the N800
on port 8080 from another computer using, say Firefox?

2.  I am already running nginx, so will  the embedded www server
interfere in your app in any way with that already installed www server,
as far as you know?

Best Regards,

John Holmblad