Synchronizing Outlook calendar with N800 GPE Calendar

I am not a windows user, but you can use an add-on to sync with
Google, you can then subscribe to your published .ics file directly
over the net...  I've found when you open GPE Cal it auto updates the
calendar -- next would be to have it do it in the background.