How to replace Dummy www page on N800?

Paul,

no, I am talking about the www page that gets served to a browser when I
connect to the N800 via the TCP/IP stack over TCP port 80. Right now the
www page is a simple html script as follows:

    <head>
    <title>Welcome to nginx!</title>
    </head>
    <center><h1>Welcome to nginx!</h1></center>

I want to find the file directory containing this file in the filesystem
and replace the file with my own www site directory (static pages only).
I eventually plan to install a more powerful www server, thttpd, that
has been discussed by others on this list, but for now I am hoping that
what is already installed in the standard N800 OS  in terms of html page
serving capability will be sufficient to serve www pages like the one above.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks