[maemo-developers] Re: [maemo-users] 'Locking down' software installation

Carlos Guerreiro <carlos.guerreiro at nokia.com> writes:

>> I grant you a brief peek into our internal software
>> requirements... :-)
>>
>>  22.3.1.3: The Application manager shall suggest a backup to be taken
>>            before a system update is installed.
>>
>> Rebooting and checking for enough free flash will also be taken care
>> of.
>>
>> Yeah, we should be doing this kind of planning more in the open...
>>
> There's nothing stopping you :-)

Well, let's say our internal processes work very much differently and
I don't want to ping pong between external and internal discussions.
But yeah, I will be putting up-coming feature descriptions on the
garage pages of the hildon-app-mgr.