[maemo-users] Nokia Internet Tablet as Pennnetration Testing Device

On Friday 09 February 2007 10:17:37 Mike Klein wrote:
> I think the 770/800 ARE pdas (in pocket pc form factor). A pda is a
> pocketable (generally) computer. The term PDA could also apply to umpc
> possibly.

I see your point but to remember.  PDA originally referred to "Personal
Digital Assistant" aka palm handsprings et al.  I'd not put the 770/n800 clan
in that group myself.

Then again PC originally meant "Personal Computer" not "Windows Installed on
x86"

James