[maemo-users] Problem connecting to AOL IMAP Server

All,

I cannot seem to get the N800 mail client to successfully connect to the
AOL IMAP service. I know this service works because I use it with
several mail clients including Netscape, Thunderbird,  and Outlook
running on Windows XP, and the mail clients on  Windows Mobile 5.0 and
Microsoft  PPC 2003, no problem. I have checked and rechecked the user
name, pw, server name and TCP port # to no avail. Any insights would be
appreciated.

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad